miércoles, 16 de junio de 2010

INSPIRATION.

Is what i feel right now, so here we go.
In the past of couple days i been thinking a lot about the little but big things in LIFE, like the little details,whose sometimes makes the diference, the little happy moments full of joy and happiness as well,thinking about what i want for me, what i like it and all that kinda stuff. I finally finished my stressfull and the hardest semester that i have since i go to high school OMG , but finally is OVER!. I discovery how much i LOVE cook!, its so fun and relaxing make food and then see the happiness and the good taste of mouth when my family taste it :D,and i am kinda undecided about what i want to study in university: MEDICINE,GASTRONOMY OR BUSSINESS ADMINISTRATION. I hope that i can make my head clear and thinking in what is my best choice,because i love the three :c hahaha. By the way im very obsesed with a Facebook game called MY TOWN, its so adicting! and i love it :D, i think that im gonna start to read a Paulo Coelho Book or read once again Breaking Dawn from Sthepanie Meyer. Here are some of my obsessions and fav things at this moment.
*
See more Tv.
I cant wait till June 30th!!!
MY TOWN♥ on Facebook
Top Chef Masters♥.♥
Coco Rocha.♥
Kardashian sisters looks, makeups, clothes & everything.
Cook,Gastronomy and new recipes.
Christina Aguilera new album songs♥

No hay comentarios: