martes, 17 de noviembre de 2009

5 days till my 17th birthday.

well, long time without post but finally here i am , 5days till my 17th bday and i am exited, i am not gonna lie since i remember my birthdays always make me be exited to wait that special day, yes my day. i dont know i think that my bday is my favorite holiday, and like everyone i love the gifts, the hugs,the attention that people had to me that day, i dont know why i love it too much hahaha, anyways, i dont have idea of what i am gonna do for my bday and that stress me a little bit :( i hope see the things clear very soon. and all these past days i was reflexing about the pass of the years, omg seventeen i still remember my sweet 15 party like if was yesterday and now 2 years later. well i am very very grateful with God for all the good things and blessings that He give to me all this years,and of course for the most most important thing: for give me the chance to live this beautiful life,for my gorgeous family, my cute friends and all those little things. i hope had some cute surprises, i am exited for my bday. xoxo.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

One more year and you can go out clubbing! LOL

AleHarlow" dijo...

i knowwwww!
that kinda exited me tooo ;)