lunes, 27 de julio de 2009

My lovely hometown.

So Yeah, this is my lovely city. Born & Raised Here. The best tacos that you can ever taste are here The chinese food is so good The city where the hot is super super HIGH!!!!! Called "Ciudad Del Sol" and of course all the young people under of 21 in Calexico comes to Mexicali for can go to the clubs and drink alcohol. I am not gonna lie, my city has good things no matter what and i love it because i am so close to CALIFORNIA♥ and sometimes I REALLY LOVE MY CITY! So close to US and only a simple border divide us
if you wanna know more about this city go to wikipedia ;)

10 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

My family is from Mexicali! I haven't been there since I was a kid.

Arianna Belle dijo...

I love your profile picture! Muy bella!

Anónimo dijo...

Awh it looks so pretty I love the first pic.

FASHION CHALET dijo...

Sounds like a cozy but also nightlife fun place. How is the shopping and food? :) I bet yummy!!!



x

iris dijo...

Hola!!! :)
Hey it's strange to talk to you in English lol, I'm from Madrid!
It might be great to be so near to California, I'd also love to go there ^^
Besos... y si no te importa te sigo! :)

Arianna Belle dijo...

Si mi mama y papa son nacidos en Guanajuato, Mexico :-)

FASHION CHALET dijo...

So sweet, thank you :)
PS: I love the Beatles too!

xoxo!!

Anónimo dijo...

Don't mind me reading your blog! You have a beautiful city! The first picture is beautiful!

▲ FARRAH ▲ dijo...

Never been there before, would love to visit someday! Why are you moving to Cali?

XO
http://stylecrumbs.blogspot.com/

Jo dijo...

My Grandma lived in Mexicali!! And my uncle still lives there. I keep telling people how amazing the Chinese food is there, and people look at me like I'm crazy!!
Mexicali is a great city!!